General conditions of use of the French Language Services Commissioner’s blog
1. Comments will be posted in the language received (French or English). Messages will not be translated.
2. Be respectful of others. Do not submit anything that you wouldn’t say to someone in person. This blog is a public space.
3. Threats, insults, vulgar or obscene language, or any form of harassment is prohibited.
4. Comments that are personal, violent, shocking, abusive, racist, discriminatory, defamatory or aggressive will be removed without notice.
5. Any form of unauthorized publicity/marketing, advertising, promotion or commercial sale is prohibited.
6. All comments will be screened before being posted. Please allow one business day for your message to be posted. This will enable the Commissioner to approve and manage the content of his blog. In the event that a comment requires external consultation before it can be posted, this 24-hour period may be extended.
7. Spam and junk mail are prohibited, including repeatedly posting the same message.
8. Comments must relate to the subject of a given blog post. Comments that are unrelated to the topic will not be posted.
9. You may add a hyperlink to your comment provided that it relates to the discussion.
10. It is the user’s responsibilities to verify accuracy of all facts and sources. Any comment containing misinformation, unproven or unfounded accusations or factual misrepresentation will be deleted.
11. The French Language Services Commissioner reserves the right to publish or withdraw any comment without notice.
12. To report cases of abuse, click here.
Do you have a topic or an idea that you would like to share? Let us know.