More constructive collaboration between local health system integration networks and French language health planning entities.
In response to a notice of amendments to Regulation 515/09 concerning engagement with the Francophone community, the Commissioner, François Boileau, has made new recommendations …
General Interest News
The Office of the French Language Services Commissioner will be making two changes this fall that will affect its complaint form and will assist in processing your complaints and information requests.
The French Language Services Commissioner, Mr. François Boileau, welcomes with great interest the planning board’s report on the establishment of a French-language university in Ontario …
The consultation on the revocation of the designation of Penetanguishene general hospital: too little, too late.
In a brief submitted to the Minister of Francophone Affairs, the Honorable Marie-France Lalonde, the Commissioner of French Language Services, Mr. François Boileau, reminds her Ministry and the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care that there has been a breach of the French Language Services Act …
French Language Services Commissioner François Boileau is delighted with this morning’s announcement by Premier Kathleen Wynne that Francophone Affairs would become a standalone ministry …
- 21 November 2017 Forum on French-language health services ...+
- 15 November 2017 Bill 177 Carried to First Reading ...+
- 1 November 2017 New Ministry of Energy program ...+
- 17 October 2017 A first visit to Sarnia ...+
- 12 October 2017 A good day for access to justice in French ...+
- 29 September 2017 The new Action Plan to enhance the bilingual capacity of the judiciary in the superior courts ...+
- 15 September 2017 Gretta Chambers, an incomparable Canadian ...+