More constructive collaboration between local health system integration networks and French language health planning entities.
In response to a notice of amendments to Regulation 515/09 concerning engagement with the Francophone community, the Commissioner, François Boileau, has made new recommendations …
General Interest News
The Office of the French Language Services Commissioner will be making two changes this fall that will affect its complaint form and will assist in processing your complaints and information requests.
The French Language Services Commissioner, Mr. François Boileau, welcomes with great interest the planning board’s report on the establishment of a French-language university in Ontario …
The consultation on the revocation of the designation of Penetanguishene general hospital: too little, too late.
In a brief submitted to the Minister of Francophone Affairs, the Honorable Marie-France Lalonde, the Commissioner of French Language Services, Mr. François Boileau, reminds her Ministry and the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care that there has been a breach of the French Language Services Act …
French Language Services Commissioner François Boileau is delighted with this morning’s announcement by Premier Kathleen Wynne that Francophone Affairs would become a standalone ministry …
- 15 September 2017 Gretta Chambers, an incomparable Canadian ...+
- 6 September 2017 My 10th anniversary as Commissioner ...+
- 22 August 2017 A look back on the saga surrounding the closure of Penetanguishene General Hospital. ...+
- 2 August 2017 Today, we’re dissecting the statistics ...+
- 26 July 2017 Tribute to a proud francophone advocate from Northern Ontario ...+
- 14 July 2017 Endorsing the preliminary recommendations of the Far North Electoral Boundaries Commission ...+
- 20 June 2017 16-17 Annual Report: A highlight of the foreward ...+